Complaint Review: minicreditreport.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 14, 2011

• Reported By: Maria — Frederiksted, US Virgin Islands Other USA
minicreditreport.com

minicreditreport.com Deducted $24.95 from my checking account without my permission , Internet

When I went to check my checking account I noticed two deductions for the amount of $24.95 each. One was on January 8, 2011 and the other was on Jnauary 9, 2001. I called my bank and was told that is was for purchase of minicredit report. I told them I did not order any report from mini credit report because I am already signed up with another credit report agency. I asked for the telephone number but was unable to get one becuase I was told that the last number for the telphone is missing. I did not order this request and I am unable to contact minicreditreport.

Maria

Frederiksted, US Virgin Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2011 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/minicreditreportcom/internet/minicreditreportcom-Deducted-2495-from-my-checking-account-without-my-permission-In-682675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on minicreditreport.com