Complaint Review: minipocketrockets.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 05, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Tired of rude & dishonest people — Salamanca New York United States of America
minipocketrockets.com

minipocketrockets.com Company does not give names RUDE! DISHONEST! HUGE RIP-OFF! STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yes they do this to all customers

I hoped to have bought my son his dream gift for Christmas. It has been nothing but a nightmare doing business with www. minipocketrockets. com. No wonder they have 7 other rip-off reports! They did not have the bike we wanted so they said they would send us an up-grade for only $20.00 more dollars. When the bike arrived it was built for track racing. When I called to return the bike the gentlemen I spoke to was rude and sarcastic stating that my son could ride it on the road. That's a little hard to do when you live on the side of a mountain. Then he said I could return the bike, but he was going to charge me a 25% restocking fee plus the cost of shipping which would be around $70.00. So that would give me $200.00 back on a $426.00 bike. In addition to this the bike arrived damaged. The spoiler on the back of the bike was cracked and crushed. No bolts were sent to mount the pieces together and no tool was provided for the type of bolts. [continued below]....

..... I called back and the same rude guy told me that I needed to contact their customer service department by email. I never received an email return from them and ended up calling back. This time I got a female who was even more rude than the guy. She was acting though I was wasting her time and inconveinencing her. She said she would send out all the knew parts.

The replacement parts came with the exception of the bolts. When I didn't get a response from my emails I called and you guessed it ended up with Ms. Attitude. She told me that I was on a waiting list and I had to wait until they got a bike in to strip it for it's parts. Didn't I buy new? She couldn't understand why I just didn't go to a hardware store like all  their other customers and buy more bolts. If they were missing it was somehow UPS's fault and not theirs. When I told her that they are not doing reputable business she hung up on me. When I called back the phone message said that the number was no longer working or in service. How many customers do they do that too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/minipocketrocketscom/internet/minipocketrocketscom-Company-does-not-give-names-RUDE-DISHONEST-HUGE-RIP-OFF-STAY-FAR-564976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on minipocketrockets.com

Yes they do this to all customers

AUTHOR: Toya - (United States of America)

I recently ordered a bike that I spent 800 bucks on and Til this day havent recieved it. They continue to send me a email about customs and that the order would take longer than usual to
recieve my order. I called them and spoke with a female, after giving her my order number and questioning her about my long wait. she told me that they sent me numerous emails and I told
her that they sure did but when that much money is tied up. I wanted to talk to someone in
person and she hung up in my face. I called back and waited a additional 10 minutes when the
operator picked up it was Ms Nasty attitude again. She hung up again.  This lady is very unpro
fessional and something needs to be done about this company scamming hard working people.