Complaint Review: minipocketrockets.com

• Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:prescott Arizona
minipocketrockets.com Internet U.S.A.

minipocketrockets.com Sells Broken, extremely cheaply made products Internet

Anyone looking to surprise your favorite kid or kid at heart without disappointment should really stay away from this site.I ordered a mini pocket bike for my son,for his birthday.He was pumped.The day comes,he opens it up and we pull out a cracked frame, unusable, $479.00 total price paid pocket bike. The kids cool, dad says we'll take care of it and months will pass before he uses it. I call customer service, they say all shipments are checked upon shipping (your kidding me,its packed in styrofoam and no damage to box).many more calls placed and the same attitude abounds. There is no way we sold you a defective product, to the point where the denial is obviously a tactic to get you to quit and forget about it. Frustrated, I finally tell them I would like to take them up on their return policy and return it for a refund or exchange.

First they tell me the time is up for that, I prove it is not. Now I am told I would have to pay a 20 or 30 percent restock fee to return a product they absolutely had to be aware was defective.In the end, frustrated and very unwilling to give them 90 to 120 dollars for nothing, I repaired the frame to the best of my ability and at least make it rideable.He still has it(only used about 60 hours) and in the mean time,the clutch has broke and the pulley to start it also. I am about to spend 100 dollars tonight to buy the parts online to get it going again,but absolutely not from the crooks that sold it to me in the first place.

prescott, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/minipocketrocketscom/internet/minipocketrocketscom-Sells-Broken-extremely-cheaply-made-products-Internet-453210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on minipocketrockets.com