Complaint Review: Mint Cellular LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Greg — Taylor Michigan
Mint Cellular LLC
3130 W. California Ave Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Mint Cellular LLC - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Total Scam Company - no merchandise, just stealing Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: Me, too!

Ordered a Nikon D610 camera thru their website and was told it would ship that day for next day delivery, 24 hour fed ex. Day 9 and still no merchandise. I called Fed Ex and they have nothing in their system to be delivered to me. Everytime I call, there is a new excuse and then that number is blocked. I can only reach them when I use someone else's phone from a different number. The more I call, the more irritated Tommy becomes. So far, he has blocked 4 different phone numbers from him and no response to 8 emails.This website and company is a scam. Do not purchase anything from them. I have called my credit card company and reported this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mint-Cellular-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84104/Mint-Cellular-LLC-John-Mint-mymintcellulargmailcom-Total-Scam-Company-no-merchand-1139233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mint Cellular LLC

Me, too!

AUTHOR: t8tertot - ()

The same thing happened to me.  I'm currently fighting to get my money back via PayPal dispute/claim.