Complaint Review: miracle saffron

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: joz — Burton Michigan
miracle saffron

miracle saffron sent trial offer for shipping cost only $4.95, but have hidden charges if you don't cancel within 14 days they will bill ccard $87.63 ea month, that info on a small card with very small letters Internet

*General Comment: Miracle saffron/green coffe fat burn

I ordered the free trial of miracle saffron as did my daughter in law. She stopped using it after a few days as her mouth/jaw started hurting and stopped after using it. My wife didn't have a problem but she looked at the 2" x 3" enclosed card with terms and conditions. On the back in extremely tiny print (needed a magnifying glass to make it out) it stated that if you don't cancel before 14 days after ordering they will bill the credit card used $87.63 each and every month. Didn't receive the product for 3 days from ordering so you actually only have about 11 days to cancel. This is an unreasonable time frame to try the product out. I let my daughter in law know and she called to cancel but was informed that the time to cancel expired the day before, so she will be charged and receive another bottle of useless junk. I called and was able to cancel. The point is that they are very deceptive with the terms and conditions. When I mentioned reporting them to the Michigan Atty General's office, the rep said that internet sale don't apply to state laws or regulations.

I would not recommend this scam !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/miracle-saffron/internet/miracle-saffron-sent-trial-offer-for-shipping-cost-only-495-but-have-hidden-charges-if-1044111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on miracle saffron

#1 General Comment

Miracle saffron/green coffe fat burn

AUTHOR: tabithadawn - ()

Hi! I was in such a hurry to purchase their "free trial" because the web site stated that the offer would end in 21 minutes, so i didnt have time to research or even read their terms and conditions. First of all, i ordered both the bottles the same day, i recieved the green coffee fat burn a few days after the order and recieved the miracle saffron just yesterday(12-26-13), 3 days before my 2 week trial ended. Kind of fishy happening to both of us huh?

I tried to call yesterday and cancel my order, but i guess no one was in the office. I called today to cancel and the guy on the phone was trying to get me to keep them and charge me half price. No way dude! I ordered the FREE trial, so i could TRY it. Anyways, im shipping both my products back.

I wasnt aware of the price either when i ordered it. I was just reading an article that was on facebook about how this lady took both of these pills for a month and lost 27 lbs (thinking about it now, it was just probably a scam). $87??!! Thats ridiculous, i thought maybe it was cheaper then what i was taking(thought i was going to save a little money, nope! Ill just stick to skinny fiber. And if your wife and daughtet are still looking for a weight loss pill, maybe they should try it! Its all natural, theres some great stories out there(like really great) its been helping with peoples health issues. If you would like to try it, heres the url to the lady i order from. www.charlottejwalker.com

I didnt lose no 27lbs in a month on it(nor did i pay 87) but i lost 8lbs on it!

policeman