Complaint Review: miracle to life vitamins

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Carl — Winston Salem North Carolina
miracle to life vitamins
Jefferson ave murrieta, California USA

miracle to life vitamins Biovaxine corporate liars and thieves murrieta California

When I initially ordered this product I specifically asked if my account would be exposed to any future deduction. Amber assured me that there wouldn't be any further charges. So I proceeded in ordering product just to try it out. It took almost two months before I received my order. When I called to find out why, I was told that they had the wrong address. Shortly after getting product I noticed my account had been charged again. Called to find why and I was told that I would have to cancel any ongoing orders. I informed them that, that was not what I was told. So then supposedly they cancelled it on this call. Keep in mind I have two months supply in one month. Then I was charged a third time after I done what they told me I needed to and still no real solution. Talked to a supervisor and she told me sinced I've already received the third shipment that it would be to practicality impossible to send back. After explaining my frustration on why this is still happening, she hung up on me. So I just said fine, guess I'm stuck with these three bottles and hopefully they'll go away and leave me alone but no they have gone and charged me again. They just won't stop. I've tried to stop payments at my bank but they told me when miracle vitamins charge my account its as if I gave them authorization each individual time. So theres I can do but ti have miracle to life to charging me. So now I'm lost and stuck with product I don't use or want. And they are still charging me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/miracle-to-life-vitamins/murrieta-California-25759/miracle-to-life-vitamins-Biovaxine-corporate-liars-and-thieves-murrieta-California-1140078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on miracle to life vitamins