Complaint Review: Mirch Media

• Reported By: Ej — jackson hgts New York
Mirch Media
6332 Grand Central Parkway Forest Hills, New York USA

Mirch Media Scam the eldery for Computer License Forest Hills New York

Alvin Johnson of Mirch Media called me on the phone about buying a computer License. I am 86 yrs old and I didnt know any better. He told me that I needed to purchase a licnese for my computer to operate it without any problems. I gave him a credit card payment for $200.00. I was informed by a relative that this is nothing but a scam and that they prey on the eldery. This company is a scam that rips innocent people off. Beware of this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mirch-Media/Forest-Hills-New-York-11375/Mirch-Media-Scam-the-eldery-for-Computer-License-Forest-Hills-New-York-1048505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mirch Media