Complaint Review: MIRState

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: concernedDTX — Dallas Texas
MIRState
16660 n dallas parkway suite 2250 dallas, Texas USA

MIRState Coleman Lovelace, Cole Lovelace, Monika Mir, Monica Mir, Bobby Mir, Mirstate, mir state fraud, theft, scam, lie, illegal, DO NOT CALL, dallas Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From owner

A little about me first. I'm on the Do Not Call list as are most people these days. I'm a Dallas resident and long time State Farm customer. I'm happy with my insurance and never do online inquiries or call to get quotes. I'm also a family person and have never done a "rip-off" report but I have no choice.

A guy from some insurance company in the area keeps calling me saying he's a friend of my insurance agent and has been given permission (by them) to call me and offer me a quote to lower my insurance. Ive never heard of the firm. When I contact my agent, he assures me he has never and would never give my personal info to this guy. He explained that the guy calling, Coleman, obtained the information from an agent I had temporarily (whom I never spoke with). Look, it's ok that my number is out there and I respect trying to grow a business. However, this guy (and firm) is obviously running a scam. Saying theyre friends with my agent?! BS!! Saying they got my info from my agent, I dont believe that for a second! Why would he give away his business?!! Do not give this guy the chance to get more info from you! Lord knows what he might do with it!

He used "Cole", "Coleman" and said his boss' name was "Monica" but the website has it spelled differently.

Watch out! SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIRState-/dallas-Texas-75248/MIRState-Coleman-Lovelace-Cole-Lovelace-Monika-Mir-Monica-Mir-Bobby-Mir-Mirstate-m-1170766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIRState

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From owner

AUTHOR: Monika Mir - ()

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with my firm. I can very quickly put to rest any concerns you have about the legitimacy of my agency. Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) is the government entity overlooking the propriety of insurance transactions in Texas. Through TDI you will find my credentials confirm my appointment by multiple and various insurance carriers, giving me and my staff the authority to transact insurance business in Texas. I assure you we do not misrepresent ourselves, nor any of our relationships, as we communicate with the public. Our INTEGRITY is of the upmost importance to us and the companies we represent. Also, I understand you are listed on the DNC Registry and have a concern why we called. We purchase calling lists from the following two national vendors, Cole X Dates and QuoteWizard. We scrub those phone numbers through the DNC Registry to delete phone numbers listed with the registry. If your number was not deleted, there is a reason. I would recommend you contact the registry to confirm ALL of your phone numbers are listed in your record. Perhaps you added a new telephone number since you originally signed up, and your record needs to be updated. You may also contact Cole X Dates and QuoteWizard to find out how they obtained your information. I am confident that by you contacting these entities, you will find our office did everything ethically, legally and with the upmost concern for the public. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to reach out to me or any of my staff and we will be more than glad to answer any of your further concerns.