Complaint Review: miss cleo & Access Resource Services Inc

• Updated: Mon, July 05, 2004

• Reported By:overland park ks
miss cleo & Access Resource Services Inc
Nationwide U.S.A.

miss cleo & Access Resource Services, Inc Ripoff Fraud and possible FCC violation

*Consumer Comment: Pschyic or not that is the Question

I paid a phone bill on 10/9/01 to my local provider for telephone service. In turn they paid my long distance provider the amount I was billed to miss cleo. After a investagtion I was credit this amount back. Now I am being billed by a thrid party for unpaid services. I was not at the location at the time of the charges nor did my name appear when I called ATT 900 number services. The collection agency for miss cleo is Access Resource Services Inc. 6805 W. Commercial Blvd, #293 Tarmarac,Florida 33319-2116. They also have two (2) toll free numbers which are not working numbers. Be aware that this maybe a FCC violation for interstate fraud and using telecommuncation line to defraud.

Kevin A. B
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/miss-cleo-Access-Resource-Services-Inc/nationwide/miss-cleo-Access-Resource-Services-Inc-Ripoff-Fraud-and-possible-FCC-violation-14933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on miss cleo & Access Resource Services Inc

Pschyic or not that is the Question

AUTHOR: APRIL - (U.S.A.)

I previously lived in South Florida and was looking for work when I saw an advertisment that stated that a company was looking for telemarketers I did have experience and decided to apply. When I arrived at the Address 6805 w commercial blvd in Tamarac Fl I was handed an application and advised to fill it out.

I inquired about job description and was advised it was for Ms Cleo. I was very puzzled and asked the secretary " Don't you have to be pschycic?" she laughed and stated "we have a script we go by and we pretty much will train you on what needs to be said." Thats when I handed the blank application back and advised I did not believe in scaming people and left. It was shortly thereafter that Ms Cleo was arrested. So you can believe I have no respect for these false wannabee pschycics such as the pet pschycic but thats another complaint......