Complaint Review: Miss Handle It Marketing

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: fumanchu5442 — happy valley Oregon
Miss Handle It Marketing
824 NE 3rd St. Gresham, Oregon USA

Miss Handle It Marketing JC Coughlin Keeps charging credit again after purchase Lies provide false forged documents Gresham Oregon

JC Coughlin will sell you here marketing services and will charge your credit card again for no service.  Then she will forge your contract and signature to the credit card company and keep the money she charge you again for. I used her coupon service for 1 month and had 3 customers bring in the coupon I do not think it is worth the 300 hundred dollars.  I am still disputing these charges and will see how handle me disputing these charges.  Also a kicker she called me to see if I had the original contract and I told her I cound not find it.  She forged one and sent it in to dispute my claim.  This was over 200 dollars I had she can sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miss-Handle-It-Marketing/Gresham-Oregon-97030/Miss-Handle-It-Marketing-JC-Coughlin-Keeps-charging-credit-again-after-purchase-Lies-prov-1143619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miss Handle It Marketing