Complaint Review: Misty Lane Kennels

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: Private investigator — Englewood Florida
Misty Lane Kennels
32 Misty lane Buffalo, Missouri USA

Misty Lane Kennels DO NOT BUY DOGS FROM THEM This kennel is turning out highly aggressive dogs....do not buy a dog from them. It is a puppy mill ! Buffalo Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Wonderful Dog from this Breeder

*Consumer Comment: Misty Lane Kennels

*Consumer Comment: MISTY LANE IS AWESOME!!

Misty Lane Kennels is a puppy mill that is breeding highly aggressive dogs that eventually need to be euthanized.  These dogs are taken from the mother's too early, bred too close, and ultimately end up biting people, sending them to emergency rooms and eventually causing a tremendous amount of heartache because the dog will need to be euthanized.  DO not buy from this breeder!   You are taking a HUGE risk if you buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Misty-Lane-Kennels/Buffalo-Missouri-65622/Misty-Lane-Kennels-DO-NOT-BUY-DOGS-FROM-THEM-This-kennel-is-turning-out-highly-aggressive-1165141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Misty Lane Kennels

Wonderful Dog from this Breeder

AUTHOR: AtlantaReviewer - (USA)

I have a dog who's mother is from Misty Lane.  The mother was a very beautiful dog and my dog is the best behaved, smartest, sweetest dog I've every known.  I would absolutely buy another dog from this breeder.

Misty Lane Kennels

AUTHOR: ESTA - (USA)

We bought a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Puppy that was 8 weeks old.   He was none of those things.  He was well taken care of.  He was healthy and had not problems.  WE took him to our vet within a day.  He said he was healthy.   He was not aggressive .  Happy Healthy and very Friendly.   She checked on us.  It was a mother and daughter.  ONe was Beverly.  We would use them again.  We got our dog at 8 weeks old.  We didnt know at the time we got him. She told us 8 weeks was when they started letting them go to new homes.  I WOULD BUY FROM THEM ANYDAY.  Dog never bit us or anyone.  Sounds like a scam whoever is trying to ruin them. You should be ashamed.

MISTY LANE IS AWESOME!!

AUTHOR: Bill77 - ()

My wife and I have bought 2 dogs, at 2 different times from Beverly at Misty Lane Kennels and they have been 2 of the best dogs we have ever owned in our lives!

To say the raise extremely aggressive dogs is the most obscure thing I have ever heard.  You must be a competitor or some sort of animal rights activist because our dogs are the most loving, general dogs I have ever been around.  We even have a 3 month old and they snuggle together.

We are actually considwring buying a third from Beverly.

Mistly Lane is great and has been more than great to us!

Check them out.