suite

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:WOODBRIDGE Virginia
MISTY RIDGE APARTMENTS
1989 DELAWARE DRIVE WOODBRIDGE, Virginia U.S.A.

MISTY RIDGE APARTMENTS LIARS TO BE ANNOUNCED WOODBRIDGE Virginia

I talked with Ms. Jessica at Misty Ridge Apartments on the 12th of January 2008 and I gave her 200.00 dollars which she told me was a holding fee for the apartment. It however, is refundable if I have a change of mind.

I left and I called back up because somethings had changed on my side that I was not able to move just as yet and I asked Ms. Heather to put my 200.00 dollars to the side for me and I would come back up to get it from them.

She told me okay. However, My husband and I decided that we would try to once everything was settle to try to get the apartment later.

So, I called back up to Ms. Heather and talked to hear and Ms. Jessica about a later date for the apartment if possible. Noone told me that I could not get my money back and neither did I sign a paper for a lease or a contract stating that I had moved into the apartment just as yet.

I have a paper stated that my 200.00 dollars was just a holding fee and I was able to recieve my money back. The only thing that the the paper they gave me that a 200.00 dollars was not refundable was for pets not for holding fees for an apartment.

I am pregnant and I definetly don't have time for them to be stressing me out about my money.

THE SHEET JESSICA GAVE ME SAID MY MONEY WAS REFUNDABLE

i called back on january 25, 2008 to get my money back and Ms. Heather told me that her manager told her that I could not get my money back. I asked to speak with the manager and she told me that the manager was busy.

I then called back and asked for the manager and the manager picked up the phone and her name is Ms. Peggy. I was trying to explain to her about the situation and she put me on hold and then came back to the phone and hung up on me.

I told them that my husband wants to buy a house and that the apartment was not what he wanted.

I do have the right to change my mind.

Nalo
WOODBRIDGE, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MISTY-RIDGE-APARTMENTS/WOODBRIDGE-Virginia-22191/MISTY-RIDGE-APARTMENTS-LIARS-TO-BE-ANNOUNCED-WOODBRIDGE-Virginia-303278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MISTY RIDGE APARTMENTS