Complaint Review: Mixtape Slot, LLC

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Michael O — Los Angeles California
Mixtape Slot, LLC
100 Crestview Dr, Dunn, North Carolina USA

Mixtape Slot, LLC Music Promo Mixtape Slots, Jerry "Jay" Blue Audacity, Rude, Fraud, Theft, Stole, Cheated, Lied, Steal, Dishonest, Ripoff, Did not deliver, Dunn North Carolina

I purchased a service from http://mixtapeslots.com/musicpromo/ on Dec 31, 2013. The service was for promotion to a musical album online. The website hosting my album, ran into some issues and had to remove my project from their server. I then contacted Mixtape Slots LLC. on Jan 1, 2014 and requested a cancellation of my order. Keisha, the secretary, assured me I would be refunded as they have not yet began working on my order. We went about the process and she again assured me my refund would be on its way..

I did not hear back so I emailed Jerry "Jay" Blue on Jan 2, 2013 about the status of my refund at which point he explicitly stated to me I would not get a refund. The tone was very rude and unprofessional. I proceeded to file a claim with paypal to resolve with Jay, but in our resolution center he again stated I would not be refunded and that the money was already sent, too bad for me. [continued below]....

..... He flat out refused to work it out with me and even used foul language on me. (F*** You to be exact.)

At this point it is clear to me that Jerry aka Jay Blue and Keisha are in cahoots with one another and I suspect they are running a fraudulent business. I immediately contact my bank and request a ChargeBack for my order. PayPal was able to resolve the case for me in the end, however, it is imperative to me that I help protect future buyers from the fraudulent schemes of Keisha, Jerry "Jay" Blue and Mixtape Slot LLC http://mixtapeslots.com/musicpromo/.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mixtape-Slot-LLC/Dunn-North-Carolina-28334/Mixtape-Slot-LLC-Music-Promo-Mixtape-Slots-Jerry-Jay-Blue-Audacity-Rude-Fraud-Thef-1114428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mixtape Slot, LLC