Complaint Review: MJR Clothiers Or Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Havre Montana
MJR Clothiers Or Doxy Lingerie
205 9th St Havre, Montana U.S.A.

MJR Clothiers Or Doxy Lingerie Ripped Off!!! Maryland Heights Missouri

I ordered a bikini for professional photos so i needed it befor May 28th so i placed my order April 15th and never got my order and my credit card was charged.I am extremely angry and will pursue any means to get my money back or my order,i plan on filing a dispute with the credit card company and they will go after this so called company! I do not take having my hard earned money taken from me lightly and i will not stop doing whatever it takes until my order or money is in my hands!!!!!

Melissa
Havre, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MJR-Clothiers-Or-Doxy-Lingerie/Havre-Montana-59501/MJR-Clothiers-Or-Doxy-Lingerie-Ripped-Off-Maryland-Heights-Missouri-453932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MJR Clothiers Or Doxy Lingerie