Complaint Review: MJT Residential Solutions

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: kat2959 — Streamwood Illinois
MJT Residential Solutions
381 Sterling Circle Cary, Illinois USA

MJT Residential Solutions Mike Thimios Extremely unreliable business Cary Illinois

Horrible business practices! I called early one week to have first of all one of my toilets fixed (it was running on) and had also left on the message a bunch of other things I needed done around my home that I could not do myself. I have 3 bathrooms so I told him I just turned off the water to the one and could wait. He said it was about 1/2 a days worth of work. I had to wait until Wed. of the next week to get an appt. which was fine. He made the appt. between 9:00 and 10:00 am on that Wed. Tues. the night before he was to be here at about

5:30 pm he leaves me a message that he needs to reschedule for the next day Thurs. at the same time because he had an "unplanned job" that had come up in Chicago and was doing that one instead I guess. So seeing that those were my two days off this week I said okay and changed my other appts. around to accommodate him. Than later on Wed. he sends me a text saying he was going to have to go back down on Thurs. to the same job and couldn't get to my house until 1:oo pm give or take an hour instead. I asked if he could still get everything done on my list and he told me yes, it shouldn't be a problem.

So than come 11:00 am on Thurs. as I'm sitting at home waiting for him to come I get another text from him stating he was going to have to reschedule for yet another day because he had just gotten to Chicago for the other job an hour ago. Seriously...how can anyone think this is a good way to run a business?! I sent him a message back stating I would get someone else who thought my time and business was important too especially because my appt. was scheduled more than a week in advance and yet he took another one at the last minute at the same time and completely blew me off. He also screwed up both my days off and other things that I had to

do and could have been doing and did not give a damn!! His only response was "Ok sorry about that." I used him one other time about 6 mo. ago for a few things. He came in did them, I paid him and he left. But obviously since then his business integrity has really hit a low. My suggestion would be to find someone else who actually keeps his word, delivers what he promises and who actually gives a damn! There's many other people out there who do....do NOT settle for this kind of treatment especially since you are paying for it. If you do you might end up with a toilet you still can't use like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MJT-Residential-Solutions/Cary-Illinois-60013/MJT-Residential-Solutions-Mike-Thimios-Extremely-unreliable-business-Cary-Illinois-1143259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MJT Residential Solutions