Complaint Review: MK MicroMart Company

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ramona — Collison Illinois
MK MicroMart Company
301 Carlson Parkway Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

MK MicroMart Company looked so real, ripoff, envelope looked fishy, be careful Minnetonka Minnesota

I received a letter in a plain envelope today with a check for $1992.20 with instructions to go online to activate the check to become a silent shopper at any of several companies.  $350.00 was my first weeks compensation, the balance was broken down into 2 assignments.

If I wanted to remain in good standing I would haved to file a report after each assignment is complete and any merchandise I purchased was mine to keep as part of the assignment.

What bothers me the most is how legitimate it all looked until I picked up the envelope again and looked at it better.  It is a window envelope with no return address and a cancelation from Madrid.  The stamp is also a foreign postage stamp.

Thankfully I got wise and didn't proceed.  The check looks so real and is drown on Bank of America Northbrook, IL.  Even the back looks legitimate.  I'm going to take it to the bank to see what they suggest I do and porbably to the police as well.

I wish I knew how to stop this sort of thing - it's so annoying and looks so real.  I can only imagine h*e many people have been taken for all this money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MK-MicroMart-Company/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55305/MK-MicroMart-Company-looked-so-real-ripoff-envelope-looked-fishy-be-careful-Minnetonka-1080008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MK MicroMart Company