Complaint Review: M&L Metals Inc

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Hayward California
M&L Metals Inc
23510 Bernhart St H Hayward, California USA

M&L Metals Inc Mike Lowe Ripped us off for 20 grand for bogus consulting fees. Hayward California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations and would like show of proof

Basically they ripped me off for 20 grand. With 13 still owed I research their little company. Everything you read on the web is true. Sexual Harrasment case concluded in 2011 with a 8 million dollar paycheck for 113 women. Now their are 16 of us suing them for Rico Act vilolation the will cumulate in October of 2013. They will pay off the case as is the modus operandi. When this happens them the feds will move in and clean these known felons to prison.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ML-Metals-Inc/Hayward-California-94545/ML-Metals-Inc-Mike-Lowe-Ripped-us-off-for-20-grand-for-bogus-consulting-fees-Hayward-Ca-1087794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&L Metals Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations and would like show of proof

AUTHOR: ML7468 - ()

I'm the owner of www.MLMetals.com and i was looking thru the search engine and to my surprise my company got pulled in with this gentlemen. I have no clue who he is and the website provided here is incorrect. I sell precious metals. Please contact me a.s.a.p to have this taken down thank you

marklikarevic@hotmail.com