Complaint Review: MLM Mastermind

• Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: Herbie — Fresno California United States of America
MLM Mastermind
Norman, Oklahoma United States of America

MLM Mastermind Robert Blackman Charge Credit Card Subscription without Permission after requesting cancellation. Norman, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: No reply as promised. Problem unresolved.

*Consumer Comment: Why are you wasting your time

*Author of original report: Update on Credit Card Charge

Be careful when dealing with Mr. Blackman and his program titled "MLM Mastermind".  He will offer a trial subscription and conveniently will say that he did not receive email of your cancellation.

Even after you yourself were trying to follow-up to ensure cancellation would happen. But of course it was convenient for them to never answer back through their so-called support help desk.  Only after they have charged your credit call will they give you the reply that they never received your email concerning cancellation. How convenient!

I then tried again their email support and leaving phone messages for almost 3 weeks after the dirty deed was done, and still no one would reply nor return my calls. I will send them a copy of this report in hopes, they will have the integrity of at least returning my repeated attempts of having SOMEONE to contact me and give me the reason I was charged my credit card.

And these after following their own instructions as to how cancel the trial period subscription. I will be sending them a copy of this report and see if it will prompt them to rectify my concern of their practices, in how they deal with people.

Their support system stinks! And they do not reply promptly, when they said they would. And will find a way to charge your credit card, without permission. Otherwise, they would have already responded to my many attempts to rectify the situation. By phone and or email. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MLM-Mastermind/Norman-Oklahoma-/MLM-Mastermind-Robert-Blackman-Charge-Credit-Card-Subscription-without-Permission-after-re-754089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MLM Mastermind

No reply as promised. Problem unresolved.

AUTHOR: observer57 - (United States of America)

Again, almost two weeks has passed by when Eric the webmaster of Mr. Robert Blackman's MLM Mastermind Program was to get back with me and give a reply about my credit card charge. I have more than given them sufficient time to resolve my problem. Apparently they are in no rush to do so.

I called my bank and had charges reversed. They complied.  Apparently they too have heard about Mr. Blackman's way of not replying in an efficient and proficient manner of cancelling trial subscriptions to his products and services. Such practices will sooner or later catch up to one's reputation. If not already. Like the ole' saying goes. "Buyer Beware!".

Why are you wasting your time

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

dealing with THESE guys?

ALL you have to do is report the card lost, or file a dispute with the card company.

Update on Credit Card Charge

AUTHOR: observer57 - (United States of America)

I have been contacted by email concerning my problem. Same day I filed report. I was told they would be looking into cancellation request and investigate what happened in submitting my cancellation. As I sent over proof of date and time stamped delivery of my email. Email they claim they did not receive. I was told I would get a reply on Monday. It is 11:30 pm and Monday is almost over. I have not heard back from Mr. Blackman's webmaster Eric. The one who told me he would get back to me on Monday. I will log the progress of my complaint as to how long it will take to get resolved. It has already been way to long in getting an answer to my grievance. But at least they have now contacted me and said they would investigate. And so I will continue to wait for their reply.