Complaint Review: M&M lighting inc

• Reported By: Gottcha — Las Vegas Nevada
M&M lighting inc
5620 S. rice Ave Houston TX 77081 Houston, Texas USA

M&M lighting inc Secret Shopper Scam Houston Texas

I recieved a letter with an assignment to become a secret Shopper along with a check of $1985.25.  It always seems to good to be true, but I wanted that money.  I cashed the check about a week after I recieved the letter on July 15th.  The banker brought it to my attention that he had seen these checks before and they were fraud.  He told me to wait at Least 24 hrs before I withdrew any money.

It has been 24 hrs now July 17th.  I called the bank twice and they say the check has cleared but, i reviewed this company and found all of these blogs.  I did not with draw any money yet and when I went to go on the websight MMlightinc.com it was nowhere to be found.

I contacted the bank to make sure nobody could get into my bank account and he assured me they could not. Be aware of your instincts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MM-lighting-inc/Houston-Texas-89104/MM-lighting-inc-Secret-Shopper-Scam-Houston-Texas-1067927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&M lighting inc