Complaint Review: M&MLighting inc

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: LaRae — Santa Maria California
M&MLighting inc
1620 S. Rice Ave. Huston,TX 77081 Huston, Texas USA

M&MLighting inc Screwed my Bank Account! Dont let them do this to you! Huston Texas

I received a letter with a Check in my responsed to be a Customer Service Evaluator. Check the bank-out

my bank ok the check. Follow all instructions and waited for the funds to clear my bank..instead I get the check retunred stamped FRAUD and owe the $10.00 for processing.  Please do all your homework on these types of companies..I thought I did but was wrong.

LaRae

Santa Maria, CA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MMLighting-inc/Huston-Texas-77081/MMLighting-inc-Screwed-my-Bank-Account-Dont-let-them-do-this-to-you-Huston-Texas-1065345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M&MLighting inc