Complaint Review: mmo-cards.com

mmo-cards.com
Harwich, Alabama USA

mmo-cards.com abcdkey.com Fraud, Non-Trusted, Online Harwich Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Actually

Hello, I had boughten a gift code from the website mmo-cards.com, a website which sells these items. Then, they email your purchase to your personal email. When i bought the code for 22.99 USD, it charged my card and I never got my purchase. I am looking to get my code at least and my money! Someone help me with my fraud!

Aleczander,

Harwich, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mmo-cardscom/Harwich-Alabama-02645/mmo-cardscom-abcdkeycom-Fraud-Non-Trusted-Online-Harwich-Massachusetts-1080958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mmo-cards.com

Actually

AUTHOR: DaWirez - ()

Actually they have a security feature where they will send you an email with a link to a live chat employee to verify you are human.Just tell them you want the code and they will send it to your email.I hope this helps.I thought it was a ripoff when i first used it.