Complaint Review: mmonewgames.com

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: mike — seattle Washington
mmonewgames.com
Internet USA

mmonewgames.com They took my order for 31.95 and never fullfilled the order. I aske for a refund and they never processed one. I've followed up 4 seperate times. Internet

On May 25, I submitted an order for 30g in WoW. They processed my order and said it would take a few hours. I waited over a month for the order to be completed and it never was.

I eventually asked for a refund. They said they would process a refund but only when a manager was present. I called back and received the same response.

It has now been over 2 months since I palced my order and I still have not recieved a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mmonewgamescom/internet/mmonewgamescom-They-took-my-order-for-3195-and-never-fullfilled-the-order-I-aske-for-a-1065547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mmonewgames.com