Complaint Review: mobile device protection

• Reported By: Addy — Orange New Jersey United States of America
mobile device protection
Boca, Florida United States of America

mobile device protection Total Ripoff Boca, Florida

I just purchase a Samsung Galaxy S II phone on Oct 5, 2012. The same day I added the yearly protected plan I dropped my phone taking it out of the carrying case. At first I was able to see half of the screen.  This morning the screen went completely blank.

Oct 18, 2012 I filed a complaint to receive a replacement phone and the company told me that I activated my phone on october 3rd and I requested protection on Oct 17th.  I have to wait 30 days before I can file a complaint.  The customer service in phone told me it would be effected immediately. That was a lie.   The told me they cancelled my account and I will get a full refund.

I called T-mobile and luckily I was able to add the monthly protection plan on time. He said wait 3 - 4 days before I submit a claim and they will send you a replacement the next day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mobile-device-protection/Boca-Florida-/mobile-device-protection-Total-Ripoff-Boca-Florida-957366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mobile device protection