Complaint Review: Mobile Device Protection

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ben — minneapolis Minnesota USA
Mobile Device Protection
PO box 880428 boca raton, Florida United States of America

Mobile Device Protection Abusive business practices- how to get rid of customers boca raton, Florida

Got a letter saying my insurance on my cell phone would run out on a Sunday. I went on the web site to renew but could not find any terms of what they were providing. Monday, bright and early I call them to ask about the coverage and renew.  They inform me since my insurance expired yesterday, my account had been deleted and they could not renew. Asked for supervisor , same story.

This company is lying to me. There office was closed on the 8th, my expiration date, so I can't call them.

Next day I am gone. Obviously, they did not want my renewal all along. They are dishonest in their business dealings. If they did not want to renew me, why did they send a renewal notice!

I have had no claims with this phone with this company, but it's from Florida, and I observe what that state is becoming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Device-Protection/boca-raton-Florida-/Mobile-Device-Protection-Abusive-business-practices-how-to-get-rid-of-customers-boca-rat-908790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Device Protection