Complaint Review: mobile diagnostic centers

• Reported By: vinman — brewster Massachusetts United States of America
mobile diagnostic centers
1117 desert ln. las vegas, Nevada United States of America

mobile diagnostic centers Another investor ripped off.... las vegas, Nevada

Add me to the list of unfortunate nice people just trying to do a little better than what the market  was doing at the time of me signing on.  Back in May of 2009 i received an email as to earning a gauranteed return on IRA type of savings. It turned out to be an MDC salesman named michael belson who gets very freindly/personal with you and eventually over the phone. I ended up 'investing' 15k in this mess. I did this after losing about 25% of my IRA in the big Dec./08 market crash...,so i was very vulnerable and especially naiive.

It sounded too good to be true. I had no idea how to 'do my homework' and check this all out.  What i really don't get now is how do these people just disappear..? How does this whole set up just disappear if it was all set up and registered ..? (in las vegas...?  wtf?????) And another big joke is I even tried contacting the SEC and actually got a response (if you want to call it that) ....get this... they thanked me for the report but they can't discuss this w/me because of privacy laws.....wtf!!!!!!!!!

And this is a big government agency set up to help investors...!!!!! Anyway here i am added to the list of big losers because no-one can help us because of privacy laws that must have been set up by these crooks who set up these investment schemes....we desperately need a good person (< lawyer hopefully) who can get a class action thing going here for us....ther must be a way to find this so called MICHAEL BLUMFIELD or whatever his real name is.....we must keep making noise on this....and not let him reach the caymen islands or some other rich haven where it is totally inhabited by crooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mobile-diagnostic-centers/las-vegas-Nevada-89102/mobile-diagnostic-centers-Another-investor-ripped-off-las-vegas-Nevada-804937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mobile diagnostic centers