Complaint Review: mobile media solutions

• Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Isabel — covina California United States of America
mobile media solutions
36 Eglinton Avenue West Suite 607 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

mobile media solutions klutch media Discreetly rips you off with the help of your mobile phone company! Toronto, Ontario

I have been charged for a number of months 9.99 for a service that I neither signed up or authorized by this company. We began to notice a charge for a horoscope forecast on my son's mobile phone and asked him if he signed up for anything online. I went online to find out that there are numerous victims and I followed some of the advise given by some of the individuals with no success. Apparently, the attorney general, federal trade commission and better business bureau aren't interested in protecting consumers like I'd hoped. Needless to say, my cell phone provider is playing possum. Yes, they offered to remove the charges for the month of October but what about June, July, August, and September? Do I really need to call them once a month and fight with them to remove the charges? I forgot to mention that we removed the internet access on my sons phone and went as far as calling this company to cancel a service we never agreed to using my cell phone and now there is a horoscope service showing on my phone!!! Please help me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mobile-media-solutions/Toronto-Ontario-/mobile-media-solutions-klutch-media-Discreetly-rips-you-off-with-the-help-of-your-mobile-p-790562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mobile media solutions