Complaint Review: Mobile Systems Wireless

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Vickie C — san jose California
Mobile Systems Wireless
Great Mall Milpitas, California USA

Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California

a company named Mobile Systems Wireless was charging a $4.99 monthly on my credit card.....(the same card I used to pay them for my upgrade) It was so small I did not notice the balance on my card.....It was not authourized...It's been almost 2 yrs for the monthly charges. I just clled them now and they cancelled. This si a rip off...... they must be doing this to many people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobile-Systems-Wireless/Milpitas-California-95035/Mobile-Systems-Wireless-My-Phone-Shield-a-charge-on-my-credit-card-499-monthly-since-th-1171061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobile Systems Wireless