writes

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: john j matanza — micco Florida
mobiloans
151 melacon road marksville, Louisiana USA

mobiloans they took money out of my bank account at there will not according to the original deal. marksville Louisiana

On july 18 2013 i applied for a 1500.00 loan and was told that my payments would be due on the 6th of the month. O the 6th of august 2013 i checked my account and found that they had deducted 225.00 from my account and later in the day they took another 210.00 dollars indicating that this was for fees.

I called them and was told that i would be billed every two weeks. This was not the original deal. I went to my bank and had the automatic payments stopped.

Then on the moring of august 7 2013 they took another 225.00 out of my account. I called them back and was told that in two weeks they would deduct another 225.00 from my account.

This company is definetly a rip off company and i really think someone should put a stop to them.

thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mobiloans-/marksville-Louisiana-71351/mobiloans-they-took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-at-there-will-not-according-to-the-orig-1073819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mobiloans