Complaint Review: Mobiloans

• Reported By: ConsumerSC — Bluffton South Carolina
Mobiloans
Marksville, Louisiana USA

Mobiloans false representation, bait and switch, deceptive Marksville Louisiana

Mobiloans sent me an enticing offer in the mail that provided $1000 cash next day. It conneted the quick loan with a verified bank account and then took me through steps to create a pay back cycle. I did this all from my mobile device. My account was verified and then it asked how I'd like to make the payments, weekly, bi-monthly or monthly. I chose monthly and it proceeded to attach a dollar amount for the monthly payment minimum that would be extracted from my account each month. This amount was $167.50.. I was able to choose the 15th as the date the payment would be debited.

Just days after I signed up, I received a letter stating that the state I lived in was not set up for this service for auto debit. Surprisingly the money keeps being debitedI have since received emails on the 1st of the month in addition to the 15th also debiting this amount from my account. I called to speak with someone who was rude and had a prepared statement to go to read the terms on the website.

I asked for a manager and another rude person regurgitated the same line over and over about I suggest you read the terms on the website. He could not answer as to why I was allowed to choose a monthly payment and a day of the month and suddenly that has changed. He could also not provide me with a manager to speak with. I have requested a manager phone me and I am now waiting.

I feel very helpless as to the fact I cannot make this payment every 14 days and would never have signed up to do so. If the terms are hidden or changed midstream this is highly deceptive to unsuspecting people. This company is falsely advertising something that is very different once you are signed up. I would love to know my rights. I have asked them to put me back on the monthly payment schedule so I can make good on my debt and they have refused. This company is not your friend and I would advise anyone to steer clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mobiloans/Marksville-Louisiana-71351/Mobiloans-false-representation-bait-and-switch-deceptive-Marksville-Louisiana-1088580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mobiloans