Complaint Review: mobissmo

• Updated: Sun, August 21, 2011

• Reported By: roseraver — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
mobissmo
630 howard street #520 san francisco, California United States of America

mobissmo mobissimo online ticketing purchasing mobissimo online ticketing cheapoair webpage bait and scam san francisco, California

On August 11, 2011, about 9:30pm I went through Shermans Travel sight that linked me to Mobissimo's web site.  I searched for a one way  ticket for my 18 year old sending her to college in Washington D.C.

I searched the Mobissimo and clicked the $84 ticket to Washington Reagan.  The next page came up with the tickets and different times (which i thought were to Washington D.C.-as it didn't say differently).  I selected the time that was best for my 18 year old daughter.

Going from page to page imputing the my personal information, I continued through the process of  booking the flight for what I thought was what I clicked,  Washington Reagan National, the $84 dollar one way flight.  After I clicked submit, there came up the screen saying Atlanta to Baltimore BWI.  I did not select Baltimore. I selected Reagan National, but flights for BWI with a time beside it came up on the next page.  It is made to look like you are selecting a flight call number with the time of departure.

Immediately, I called the 800 number, within a minute of clicking submit.  A foreign attendant with an Indian accent continued to explain to me that I selected BWI, and that they have my screen shots of me clicking BWI.   I explained to him that that is a poor excuse, and that was the first thing out of his mouth, (instead of trying to see how he could assist me as a customer ("customer service").  I asked him if he had the screen shot of me clicking the $84 ticket to Washington Reagan National.  He didn't have an answer for that.  I definitely did not click BWI.

If the screen had said Baltimore, I would not have selected it, because I wouldn't send my 18 year old daughter almost an two hours away from where she goes to school, George Washington Univ, a short 20 minute ride from the airport.  Mobissimo, intentionally used the initials BWI instead of the entire word Baltimore to mislead the purchaser, into believing that BWI was the call/flight number.  How scrupulous!  It's apparent that Mobisimmo is intentionally switching online consumers selections to sell tickets.  Scam, scam, scam and sad.  I am worried about my 18 year old daughter,if they don't get back to me to change my ticket.

Since the 11th of August  I have been calling daily, getting the run around.  The wanted me to pay a $75 dollar fee.  They have told me that they intend to change my flight to Washington D.C., but are waiting for the airlines.  I have been put on a so call "priority booking"  but no one has gotten back to me about the the change.  Over and over, daily, they take my number, give me their number.  I get repeatedly hung up on, and transferred, to no avail.  I am beyond frustration.  It's unbelievable!It's been over a week, and I haven't received any assistance.

I do not have money to purchase another ticket because I dont have the money, additionally, two months ago a foreclosed house beside me had dead trees( that were struck by lightening), that I had been complaining about to the real estate company, the bank, and FNMA, 6 months in advance.  The dead tree snapped off halfway and came down through my roof while I was visiting my mother in the hospital.  I came back and had to move right into a hotel.  The insurance company has not reimbursed me for what they said they would, so I am in financial straits at this moment.   I am really frustrated with these business that won't be upfront and forthcoming to their customers.

I am hopeful that folks will read this and maybe assist me and/or stay away from these business that are just awful and filled with bad and crookish intentions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2011 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mobissmo/san-francisco-California-94105/mobissmo-mobissimo-online-ticketing-purchasing-mobissimo-online-ticketing-cheapoair-webpag-767931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mobissmo