Complaint Review: Moblecanix

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: Brandon — Schertz Texas
Moblecanix
MobleCanix, San Antonio, Tx.78239 San Antonio, Texas USA

Moblecanix Joe Fizza, Boricua Joe, Boricua Joe Mobilecanix He has taken my car and $1700.00, he was supposed to use to build me a new motor, and has disappeared San Antonio Texas

I have used this mechanic for over three years now and never thought to get an address or look up his credentials. The last job i had him do was to rebuild my motor. After finally saving up the first half of the money ($900.00) He told me that he would begin to work on rebuilding my car. A month later I was able to save up another $700.00 for him to finish the job.

I continued to call and ask for the status of my car and he would keep making excuses on why it was taking so long. I gave him an extra two months and then called to get my car back. He told me that it would be at my house on friday the 20th of July, 2013.

Since that day Joe Fizza will not respond to my text or phone calls. He will, however, text others because I have gotten a few friends to call and text him asking for help under different identities. He refuses to give out his address to them so they can take their vehicle to his place of business. Instead he claims that his business contracts are only done at the consumers place.

He has stolen my 2000 Mazda 4door protege along with $1700 I have given him to rebuild my engine. He is a fraud that should not be taking advantage of people in this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moblecanix/San-Antonio-Texas-78239/Moblecanix-Joe-Fizza-Boricua-Joe-Boricua-Joe-Mobilecanix-He-has-taken-my-car-and-1700-1072729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moblecanix