- Report: #702340
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: mochahost.com
mochahost.com2880 Zanker Rd #203 San Jose, California United States of America
mochahost.com Forcing me to pay more and upgrade by wrongfully suspending my account. San Jose, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT ANYTIME at will without warning and try to
3. FORCE YOU TO UPGRADE your account. They do not give you unlimited bandwidth nor unlimited storage. This is false advertising which there should be a class action lawsuit against mochahost.com. Luring you to buy their cheap plans is a webhosting scam and trick which Mocahost uses to later try to force you to upgrade by suspending your account if you do not.
4. NOT HELPFUL online support - The online tech support is completely useless and they will terminate the chat as fast as they can and just tell you to write a support ticket.
5. NO PHONE. You cannot call them. This is one big warning sign for you. If you request they call you, you might have to wait a long time if they even call you back.
6. NOT FRIENDLY customer tech support. They are only friend before you sign up.
7. Mochahost DOES NOT ADMIT FAULT. No matter how you prove there is a problem with the server, they will try their best to tell you nothing is wrong. Perhaps this is their way to avoid any lawsuit or compensation for server down time and problems. They will find ways to blame your codes or anything possible so that they can avoid the responsibility. When you prove it to them, they will still not admit error, tell you they cannot help you, and then ask you to write a support ticket. Complaints to Mochahost.com will only make them suspend your account which they will make up a reason. If you want an honest webhost, this isn't it. In fact, this is one of the least honest host and the worst web hosting company we have dealt with in the past 10 years.
8. Their SERVERS ARE NOT STABLE. The server has stalling issues or downtime about one time every two weeks on average.
9. Mochahost just DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS. If you want to try them out, sign up for a short time period and you'll know exactly why Mochahost gets the most complaints of all web hosting companies.
10. CHECK THE BBB (Better Business Bureau Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to read their negative web hosting reviews and also make a complaint against Mochahost. They have plenty of complaints. Don't go with them because you think they are cheap. That is a big mistake. If you file a complaint against Mochahost with the BBB, type in Mochahost for their searched name.
11. SUE MOCHAHOST for their mistreatment and for being unethical. You can email me at email@example.com and the more complaints the better for a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MOCHAHOST.COM.
2880 Zanker Rd
San Jose, CA 95134
816-6242 Web Site:
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mochahostcom/San-Jose-California-95134/mochahostcom-Forcing-me-to-pay-more-and-upgrade-by-wrongfully-suspending-my-account-San-702340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.