1. FALSE ADVERTISING - They claim they offer unlimited domains, unlimited space and unimited bandwidth. But they will
2. SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT ANYTIME at will without warning and try to
3. FORCE YOU TO UPGRADE your account. They do not give you unlimited bandwidth nor unlimited storage. This is false advertising which there should be a class action lawsuit against mochahost.com. Luring you to buy their cheap plans is a webhosting scam and trick which Mocahost uses to later try to force you to upgrade by suspending your account if you do not.
4. NOT HELPFUL online support - The online tech support is completely useless and they will terminate the chat as fast as they can and just tell you to write a support ticket.
5. NO PHONE. You cannot call them. This is one big warning sign for you. If you request they call you, you might have to wait a long time if they even call you back.
6. NOT FRIENDLY customer tech support. They are only friend before you sign up.
7. Mochahost DOES NOT ADMIT FAULT. No matter how you prove there is a problem with the server, they will try their best to tell you nothing is wrong. Perhaps this is their way to avoid any lawsuit or compensation for server down time and problems. They will find ways to blame your codes or anything possible so that they can avoid the responsibility. When you prove it to them, they will still not admit error, tell you they cannot help you, and then ask you to write a support ticket. Complaints to Mochahost.com will only make them suspend your account which they will make up a reason. If you want an honest webhost, this isn't it. In fact, this is one of the least honest host and the worst web hosting company we have dealt with in the past 10 years.
8. Their SERVERS ARE NOT STABLE. The server has stalling issues or downtime about one time every two weeks on average.
9. Mochahost just DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS. If you want to try them out, sign up for a short time period and you'll know exactly why Mochahost gets the most complaints of all web hosting companies.
10. CHECK THE BBB (Better Business Bureau Email: email@example.com) to read their negative web hosting reviews and also make a complaint against Mochahost. They have plenty of complaints. Don't go with them because you think they are cheap. That is a big mistake. If you file a complaint against Mochahost with the BBB, type in Mochahost for their searched name.
11. SUE MOCHAHOST for their mistreatment and for being unethical. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and the more complaints the better for a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MOCHAHOST.COM.
2880 Zanker Rd
San Jose, CA 95134
816-6242 Web Site: