Complaint Review: Mod Bargains

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: hound1 — Spanaway Washington
Mod Bargains
1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C La Habra, California USA

Mod Bargains, Elliot Goodman Unauthorized charge to my credit card, dishonesty La Habra California

I was talking to Elliot Goodman from Modbargains.com and he was helping me find a set of wheels for my car.  He was trying to fing a specific wheel fitment to allow a larger rim size with applicable tires to match.  According to him the rims that he found for me would fit my vehicle.  He specifically told me in an email that if I wanted the rims and to go ahead with the transaction on my card, to just email him and give him confirmation that i DID indeed want to go ahead with the purchase.  I never sent a confirmation email to him but they went ahead and charged my card anyway, w/o my authorization.

Furthermore, I'm still waiting for my purchased item as of 15 June 13, and they said the scheduled delivery date would be 14 June 13.

If the wheels end up not fitting my vehicle then they were being dishonest with me and lied when they told me that they've ran that wheel setup on other cars of my same vehicle make and model.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mod-Bargains/La-Habra-California-90631/Mod-Bargains-Elliot-Goodman-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-dishonesty-La-Habra-C-1059401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mod Bargains