Complaint Review: model talent development

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra Cuesta — middle Village New York United States of America
model talent development
272 Duffy Avenue Hicksville, New York United States of America

model talent development New Faces On june 7 2012 I met with the Manager James to get a refund of 2000.00 and we agree on the refund i have a letter stating that to this date july 25 this gentleman has not returned my calls or has refu Hicksville, New York

*Consumer Comment: new faces aka model talent

On June 7 2012 I met with James from new faces to inform him that I wanted a refund for the upgrade I had paid for my goddaughter.At this point he said there was no problem in the refund $2000.00.I would have to wait for a letter sign it and return it.

On the 13th of June I recieved the letter that stated that we agreed on the refund and that I agreed not to file any complaints or legal action and that I would get my refund no longer the 14 days from the 7th of June.

I hab\ve been calling and leaving messages for James and no respond todays date is July 25,2112 and still no return calls.Please help me get my money back I dont know what else to do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/model-talent-development/Hicksville-New-York-11801/model-talent-development-New-Faces-On-june-7-2012-I-met-with-the-Manager-James-to-get-a-re-917419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on model talent development

new faces aka model talent

AUTHOR: sonia - (USA)

This is the company who rips off people of their hard earned savings
james muniz is a cheat and the whole company itself is a big scam.
i am waiting for my refund since 2 years..
he will say it to stop you getting them in trouble and he will make other people call your homes and tell you false stories as faking a parent who has been scammed by them and want to find out what you are thinking and make you feel idiot.
you have to file complaint against them to your local police station for protection then file to the  N.Y Attorney General and get a lawyer.
hop this helps..