Complaint Review: Model Team LLC Ocean Grove NJ

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: LizzieB - Ocean Grove Resident — Ocean Grove New Jersey
Model Team LLC Ocean Grove NJ
55 Central Ave Ocean Grove , New Jersey USA

Model Team LLC Ocean Grove NJ Believe me, this company is fraudulent. The owner lies about his clientele and is only interested in the money. Ocean Grove New Jersey

This company is not the place to go. We were scammed. The owner only cares about getting paid. I believe many years ago this company may have been legitimate but it is not now. The owner has pictures all over the walls of models he is pretending he works with. They are old yellowed photo's that have collected dust. He lied to me about one of the pictures telling me how many jobs this girl was getting. Little did he know, I knew here mother and they have not been associated with him in 7 YEARS! He is a money hungry liar. Please please please do not go here. I am very frustrated that I fell for his scam, he is a good "talker" .. I do not want anyone else to feel the way I do. I only wish I had read all the reviews I've since found online. And I truly believe any  postive reviews found online were written by the owner himself. They are all written in a similar manner, a very vague. Also signed by "very happy mom" Working Model" Still Working" .. If someone was so happy, why not use your real name.

Definitely go somewhere other than here.. Its a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Model-Team-LLC-Ocean-Grove-NJ-/Ocean-Grove-New-Jersey-07756/Model-Team-LLC-Ocean-Grove-NJ-Believe-me-this-company-is-fraudulent-The-owner-lies-abo-1108357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Model Team LLC Ocean Grove NJ