• Report: #1152073

• Reported By: Laura Huntington — Fresno California
Modnique
2400 MARINE AVE Redondo Beach, California USA

Modnique Cheated and Lied to customers Redondo Beach California

I purchased online $124.27 of clothing 3/10/14 using my debit-credit card.  Received product later part of March and emailed customer service to get return instructions.  Therefore, I return products according to their instructions and used a tracking number.  Modnique received the return package on April 6 via USPS and did not alert me to the receipt of pkg or that they were processing the return.  I waited until April 14 to inform them that the tracking showed they did receive the return and when were they going to process my refund.  They stated in an email that they received the return and would be refunded my monies within 3 to 5 business days.  I did not receive my refund.

I emailed them on April 28 and informed them that I have not received my credit on my Credit Card.  They emailed me back and informed me that it was going to be 2 to 3 business days to be credited back on my card.  two weeks went by and I called and spoke with Ryan, a supervisor, and he assured me that they would credit my account with a week and what took so long is that their computer system went down.  I have not received my money.

I have been lied too and they have cheated me out of my $124.27.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Modnique/Redondo-Beach-California-90278-1103/Modnique-Cheated-and-Lied-to-customers-Redondo-Beach-California-1152073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Modnique