Complaint Review: MokiMobility

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: sellphil — Boca Raton Florida
MokiMobility
2600 Executive Parkway Lehi, Utah USA

MokiMobility Sold me a software that later they changed, and when it no longer worked as how it was sold to me I was informed that I was the one that would need to make the changes Lehi Utah

*Author of original report: Company has quickly solved this issue

This company sold me a software cloud solution with locking me into a one year contract. With how the software worked and displayed on my tables I was excited to sign up. They made changes to their software which altered how my videos where playing on my tablets after I was already locked into their contract. After addressing this with Brad Smith at Moki Mobility I was told that in fact this is because of changes they made. When I submitted a ticket for my issue, I was informed that it would be sometime because they were busy with other new features. But no concern for how current ones did not operate in the way that I purchased this software. After some time - I questioned what was going on with the ticket I submitted and when would my videos display the same way it was when I signed a year contract.  Here is now an email that was forwarded by their CEO Tom Karren. Please see how convenient it can be to treat customers locked in a contract.

“Hi Phil,

Running a business that depends on software that is out of your control is tough. Moki understands that and strives to provide the best solutions possible. Over the last several years of working with kiosk customers we have found that not all configurations fit into the same mold and therefore a change has become necessary to make the kiosk experience more accessible and customizable for each user. In an effort to make this happen our developers have been busy preparing our kiosk app, MokiTouch 2, available to the public via open source. In the coming weeks you will receive an email with information on how to download the code and make any changes you desire. Moki understands the need to manage settings remotely so you'll still be able to manage the settings remotely in MokiManage.

This means that clients who desire additional features or changes to the user experience will need to make these themselves and Moki will not be involved. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes, however, it is the best way for us to allow for the several different kiosk customizations that arise. “

It amazing at what they will tell you before you sign a contract with MokiMobility and after you sign a contract with them.

This email shows you the incompetence of Moki Mobility and their cloud based product MokiManage and Moki Touch. If you go into a deal thinking you are getting one thing, they obviously feel comfortable altering their agreement that best suites them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MokiMobility/Lehi-Utah-84043/MokiMobility-Sold-me-a-software-that-later-they-changed-and-when-it-no-longer-worked-as-1130732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MokiMobility

Company has quickly solved this issue

AUTHOR: sellphil - ()

After further communcation with MokiMobility they quickly resolved this issue and was very gracious in offering a refund well beyond what was necessary on their part. I am happy this is resolved and compliment Moki's management team for addressing this they way they did.