Complaint Review: Molina Healthcare

• Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: Nita — Pinon Hills California United States of America
Molina Healthcare
900 E Washington St Suite 215 Colton, California United States of America

Molina Healthcare Workplace Harassment creating a toxic work environment Colton , California

Due to a medical condition I was put on a medical Leave of Absence. This may have not been necessary if not for a Work Place Bully. Clinical Coordinator Raquel Johnson made it her personal assignment/vendetta to harass, embarrass and degrade me in front of my co-workers including my manager Betsy Roberts, who did nothing to stop it. Raquel made it her mission in life to instigate, gossip, bully and cause friction between other co-workers.
Molina has a policy against harassment in the workplace. Never was this addressed by the manager. When I contacted Human Resources, they also neglected to deal with this difficult employee. Because of her my physician would not allow me to go back to work because dealing with Raquel would only exacerbate my physical condition. They could no longer hold my position for me so my relationship with Molina was terminated. I am an RN Case Manager who worked very hard to provide adequate care for my patients but at each and every turn my attempts were thwarted to make the Colton Office of Molina Healthcare a healthy and happy place to work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Molina-Healthcare/Colton-California-92324/Molina-Healthcare-Workplace-Harassment-creating-a-toxic-work-environment-Colton-Califor-671073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Molina Healthcare