Complaint Review: molinar construction, LLC

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Gainesville Texas United States of America
molinar construction, LLC
Internet, Texas United States of America

molinar construction, LLC J&J construction This company can not be trusted! Internet, Texas

First off this company is a real rip off. I got an estimate from them to sand and paint my kitchen cabinets, and they first told me $1496, and I said no way, They came back at $1000, I thought about it, and told them I would pay them $900. I just want to say, that I am so dissapointed in the work that was done.

There were a lot of streaks in the paint job, and where they changed the hardware, they were a little different, and they put new holes, and didn't fill the old holes up and paint over that.

There was no communication with whoever I was speaking to by email. I gave them my number several times to call me and speak on the phone, but he would never call me. I thought these people knew what they were doing, and they did know one thing, they were ripping me off, big time.I stopped payment on the 2nd check, because the work was so shoddy. So they got to me for $560 and they sure won't get anymore from me.

So I just want the public to know, that there are several complaints about this company, so be warned, don't hire them to anything for you! Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/molinar-construction-LLC/Internet-Texas-76121/molinar-construction-LLC-JJ-construction-This-company-can-not-be-trusted-Internet-Texa-969366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on molinar construction, LLC