Complaint Review: mollen immunization clinics

• Phone: 480-214-2000
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

mollen immunization clinics A TOTAL RIP-OFF scottsdale, Arizona

October 2010 I went into the local Walmart (San Clemente, California).  Two women were sitting at a table, one came over to me asking if I had a medicare card, and if I did I could get a free flu shot.  I sat down and showed her my Blue Shield 65 plus, and my medicare card.  I told her that I wasn't sure which one was my primary.  She assured me that it was Medicare.  I had my flu shot and as I was getting up to leave she suggested that i also get a free pneumonia shot.

Since January I have received numerous invoices from this company.  I phoned customer service every time; they told me that they are just a collection agency!

Since then I put through a complaint with the BBB.  Mollen informed BBB that I should have been aware of who was the primary on my health insurance.  They also said that they have NEVER had a collection agency -- much about making it sound like I have made everything up.

I have offered to pay for the flu shot, but not the pneumonia because I was pressured into having that.  So, there it stands.  Be very careful of having anything to do with the so-called clinics that are set up within a store.  There's a saying "buyer beware" -- it's true when applied to Mollen Immunization Clinics!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mollen-immunization-clinics/scottsdale-Arizona-85255/mollen-immunization-clinics-A-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-scottsdale-Arizona-768903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mollen immunization clinics