Complaint Review: MOMENTS NOTICE TRAVEL AGENCY

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:11111 Other
MOMENTS NOTICE TRAVEL AGENCY
moments-notice.com Moonatchie, New Jersey U.S.A.

MOMENTS NOTICE TRAVEL AGENCY Rip Off Experts. Dishonourable & Dishonest. A Nightmare! Moonatchie New Jersey

BEWARE. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. In MARCH 2004 I prepaid a 12 night/3 centre vacation to Venezuela through their Arthur Berman (I believe the head of the company). Included was a $30 Fedex charge for delivery of airline tickets, vouchers, etc. About 10 days prior to our scheduled departure on JULY 1 we had not receive our travel documents.

IN FACT WE NEVER DID!!! When I contacted Berman he faxed me some 'vouchers' which were not worth the paper they were printed on. In Venezuela airline tickets and a 3night/4 day Package (including flights) to Angels Falls area had not been prepaid by Moments Notice. We were delivered to a Camp (near the Falls) much INFERIOR to what we had paid for - I checked the prices - a difference of approx. $320 for the package between camps.

The only reimbursements I have received are the $30 Fedex charge and my credit card has been credited for the airline tickets I had to purchase (for the second time).

Repeated requests, via e-mail, for reimbursement for the difference in the 4 Day Package costs have been ignored by BERMAN & MOMENTS NOTICE. In fact, BERMAN has not had the decency to respond to my e-mail!!!

What was to be a wonderful vacation in celebration of our 37th Wedding Anniversary turned out to be a complete nightmare (due to our protestations about having to pay for airline tickets a second time out travel wallet was stolen from my hand luggage at Caracas airport and in a futile effort to report the matter for insurance purposes we missed our scheduled flight, our luggage going on ahead of us. When we were reunited with our locked luggae it had been opened and valuable items stolen from within - BEWARE OF CARACAS AIRPORT)thanks to ARTHUR BERMAN AND MOMENTS NOTICE TRAVEL.

Victor
Devonshire
Bermuda

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MOMENTS-NOTICE-TRAVEL-AGENCY/Moonatchie-New-Jersey-07074/MOMENTS-NOTICE-TRAVEL-AGENCY-Rip-Off-Experts-Dishonourable-Dishonest-A-Nightmare-M-108564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MOMENTS NOTICE TRAVEL AGENCY