Complaint Review: Momentum Direct - Fastworkingproduct

• Submitted: Tue, November 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 21, 2006

• Reported By:Shelbyville Illinois
Momentum Direct - Fastworkingproduct
1010 South Magnolia Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct - Fastworkingproduct They took my order. charged my crdit card and never sent the product! ripoff Magnolia Texas

On November 1st, I called momentum direct and placed and order with them for the 20 minute facelift. They said it would be 2 days and I would recieve the product in the mail. On the 2nd of November the charge was on my credit card account. I never recieved the product.

I called on Nov. 7th and talked to a woman named tella or ella I couldn't understand what she was saying. I told her of my order complaint she put me on hold and said yes I would get product in 2 days. Never got it!
Called again Nov 15th spoke with same lady, she put me on hold said she called main office and they said will receive in 2 days.

Never got it. Talked to Sam on Nov. 17th said will be there on mon. 20th never got it. Called Nov. 21 at 1:14 Pm (Tues) spoke with tella or ella again told her I wanted a supervisor to call me with in the hour or I was contacting the better business bureau and turning them in as fraud on my credit card acct. She said i will have somone call

you today.

Cindy
Shelbyville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct-Fastworkingproduct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-Fastworkingproduct-They-took-my-order-charged-my-crdit-card-and-never-s-221671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct - Fastworkingproduct