Complaint Review: mometrix media llc

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Tamara — new port richey Florida Virgin Islands (US)
mometrix media llc
3827 phelan # 178 beaumont, Texas United States of America

mometrix media llc I feel I've been ripped off I ordered a study exam from this company and I've yet to recieve it. It's been almost a month, I've made phone calls with no response beaumont, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us ASAP so we can help

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us ASAP so we can help

I orderd a study exam around the first of the month and to date I have yet to recieve it. Is this company legitiment. I've made phone calls with no response back from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mometrix-media-llc/beaumont-Texas-/mometrix-media-llc-I-feel-Ive-been-ripped-off-I-ordered-a-study-exam-from-this-company-a-984444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mometrix media llc

Please contact us ASAP so we can help

AUTHOR: Mometrix - (USA)

Tamara,

We sincerely apologize for the difficulty you've had reaching one of our representatives. We do our best to provide exemplary customer service and would like to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Please contact us at 800-673-8175 or support@mometrix.com at your earliest convenience. Once we have located your order in our system, we will be able to provide the tracking information.

There are many reasons for the rare occasion where an order does not arrive in a timely manner. Shipping providers will occasionally place a parcel in a location that is not commonly used (at the front door when a home owner generally uses the back door). There is also a chance your package could have been held at the post office for pickup. When you call or email us your order information, we should be able to provide more information.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and hope you will contact us soon so we can track down your package.

Sincerely,

The Mometrix Team

Please contact us ASAP so we can help

AUTHOR: Mometrix - (USA)

Tamara,

There are many reasons for the rare occasion where an order does not arrive in a timely manner. Shipping providers will occasionally place parcels in a location that is not commonly used (at the front door when a home owner generally uses the back door). There is also a chance your package could have been held at the post office for pickup. When you call or email us your order information, we should be able to provide more information.

Sincerely,