Complaint Review: Mometrix

• Reported By: khagan — Bridgeton New Jersey
Mometrix
Beaumont, Texas USA

Mometrix Media LLC Did not send order Beaumont Texas

I have a study guide that was given to me after completing my CADC training classes. The book is titled AODA Exam Secrets Study Guide. In the back of the book there is a website to order additional bonus materials. The site is www.mometrix.com/bonus948/aoda. I order flash cards on August 1, 2013. About two weeks later, I inquired about the flash cards through Mometrix online Customer Service who replied that the flashcards were mailed out and I should have received them by August 5, 2013.

I told them that I never received them and I would like to have a refund for my money or if they could mail out another set. They told me that I would have to go to the post office and inquire about my order because they already mailed it to me. I was very disappoitment because I had a test date comming up on September, 13, 2013. This is clearly a scam. I tried to get my money back through my credit card but it was not secured. My study partner wants to try to order from them again for test preparation, but after I tell him about Ridoff Report.com I bet he will change his mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mometrix/Beaumont-Texas-77707/Mometrix-Media-LLC-Did-not-send-order-Beaumont-Texas-1095628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mometrix