• Report: #202682

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Fayetteville Arkansas
Mom's Mobile Homes
5368 N. Thompson Springdale, Arkansas U.S.A.

Moms Mobile Homes Lied, Taken Advantage of, Manipulated, Cheated Springdale Arkansas

*Consumer Suggestion: Same thing happened to me

I can't believe I found this website! I did a search just trying to get the phone number for Mom's Mobile Homes in Springdale and this came up.
I was looking for their phone number because I paid them $600 about 8 months ago for CRS and I have not had any improvements made to my credit report.

My credit is bad due to a divorce I went through and my ex-wife ruined it. And I got stuck with it all because I let her use my name on everything. That was my fault I agree. However, people should not promise you that they can fix your credit if they can't. And that's what Bryan Howard did at Mom's.

He said he could get all the negative items off of it. I was skeptical and asked alot of questions and he had an answer for everything. He assured me that it was illegal for the credit reporting agencies to do what they are doing. He said CRS could remove anything except bankruptcy.

I was excited and I got my hopes up. I handed him $600 and trusted him. Now I know that it was all a lie and that he does this to everyone.

TAKE MY ADVICE AND DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU AT MOM'S MOBILE HOMES. THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. AND IF YOUR CREDIT IS BAD THEY CAN'T HELP YOU. THEY WILL ONLY LIE AND SAY THEY CAN. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Consumer
Fayetteville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moms-Mobile-Homes/Springdale-Arkansas-72762/Moms-Mobile-Homes-Lied-Taken-Advantage-of-Manipulated-Cheated-Springdale-Arkansas-202682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mom's Mobile Homes

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

A member of my family was also a victim of Moms/CRS. They filed complaints with the FTC, their states Attorney General and with the BBB. They got their money back from CRS/Moms. It took about 2-3 weeks to get it back.

They were also told that Bryan Howards wife, Anita Howard/CRS, is no longer able to help people with credit repair.

I suggest that you file complainst with the same companies. First you need to file with your states Attorney General, then with the BBB, then with the FTC.

You can do all of this online.

Hope this helps a little.