Complaint Review: mon budget saver

• Updated: Sat, November 12, 2011

• Reported By: grahamb9 — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
mon budget saver

mon budget saver super wave oven Scamed by mon Budget saver Internet

I ordered a superwave oven over the phone because of a commercial i saw on T.V. they kept trying to sell me other stuff & I felt pressured finaley they said they had a cooking club that I could try for 2 weeks free, and gave me the phone # to cancel if I didn't want to keep it. when my oven came I didn't recieve any paperwork, it was supposed to come with a one year warrenty, there was nothing about the "free cooking club". except for an order summery I printed online I had nothing.I called to find out about the warrenty because there no place on there website to i do anythihg but order. they just asked my name and said they would take care of it. when I asked about the cooking club and I was that came from another company, they gave me another # to call which happend to be the budget saver. they said they knew nothing about a cooking club but gave me there website address. I just closed it and never went back I just found out they charged my credit card $29.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mon-budget-saver/internet/mon-budget-saver-super-wave-oven-Scamed-by-mon-Budget-saver-Internet-797347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mon budget saver