Complaint Review: mon value plus minnetonka minus

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: tportenbay — Thornton California United States of America
mon value plus minnetonka minus

mon value plus minnetonka minus I recvd a phone notification that my credit card was being charged 24.95 by them without my permission Internet

I got a notification on my cell phone that my credit card was being charged 24.95 by a place coming up as mon value plus minnetonka minus. I called my credit card company to question it. They indicated there was no number listed to call this organization. I said I wanted to dispute it and I am now going through the process.  But in the meantime, I plugged in their name on line and saw that there were other complaints of charges happening to others for the exact amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mon-value-plus-minnetonka-minus/internet/mon-value-plus-minnetonka-minus-I-recvd-a-phone-notification-that-my-credit-card-was-bein-925479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mon value plus minnetonka minus