• Report: #1120306

• Updated: Sun, February 02, 2014

• Reported By: Dan — Datil New Mexico
Monette Ford in Socorro nm
1261 Frontage Rd Socorro, New Mexico USA

Monette Ford in Socorro nm purchased use car, hidden defects not disclosed, returned car will not refund my money Socorro New Mexico

purchased car as tow vehicle from Mone  tte ford in T or C, Dealer said little old lady traded it in(lie). I took it to

a welder and when we put it up on a lift we found it had had a hitch but it was cut off even with the frame.

Hidden till you put it up on a lift. My welder said that it need to be ground off and didn't want to heat the

frame as it would weaken it. I placed several phone call to Tom Smith the service manager in T or C and

got no responce and not feeling it was safe to cut off and reweld I returned it to Socorro Monette ford. Also

when we lifted the back seat we found a rats nest the whole back seat. I now have a bill from Monette Ford

for $3453.94 even tho they have the car. I also put down $1340.00 that they haven't returned

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monette-Ford-in-Socorro-nm/Socorro-New-Mexico-87801/Monette-Ford-in-Socorro-nm-purchased-use-car-hidden-defects-not-disclosed-returned-car-1120306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monette Ford in Socorro nm