Complaint Review: Monex Credit Company

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
Monex Credit Company
4910 Birch Street Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Monex Credit Company I bought and paid for gold 10oz bar thru MR Luis A. Ovalle on 9/16/2008, However the gold never arrived and being told that I will have to waite becouse they are out of the Gold presently. When I asked that either the gold be shipped to me or refund the monies that I have paid, I am being told that I can sell my gold at todays prices which is lower than what I paid. Newport Beach California

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: Monex Credit Co Newport Beach California

*Author of original report: Monex Credit Co Newport Beach California

On Sep. 16th 2008 I paid for a gold Bar (10oz),The gold never arrived. The sales person Mr. Luis Ovalle who seems to be a very nice man keeps telling me that they are out of gold presently, and I could choose to sell the bar back to them at todays gold prices. I have paid close to $8000 for my purchase and the spot is much lower than that. He even asked me talk with his manager Mr. Mike Carlson who is very hard to reach.

This whole matter seems quite fishy to me and quite upsetting.

A perbtani
Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monex-Credit-Company/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Monex-Credit-Company-I-bought-and-paid-for-gold-10oz-bar-thru-MR-Luis-A-Ovalle-on-91620-385331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monex Credit Company

update

AUTHOR: A perbtani - (U.S.A.)

The Metal arrived today. (exactly 8 week after it was promised and when the gold prices were $50 an oz lower than waht I paid )

Monex Credit Co Newport Beach California

AUTHOR: A perbtani - (U.S.A.)

Mr Mike Carlson of Monex had assured me that that metal will be shipped on 10/25/2008 which never arrived till Nove 5th. I called the company and Mr louis Ovalle told me that it takes 10 business days. (should take no more than 3). However talking with post office was informed that a package with wrong address with my name was returned to some body in Newyork. Again calling the company and getting no where. Still waiting for gold. In my opnion the monex is doing this on purpose as there CAN NOT BE ANY COMPANY IN THIS WORLD WITH SUCH A DIGREE OF INCOMPETENCE STILL BE IN BUSINESS.

Monex Credit Co Newport Beach California

AUTHOR: A perbtani - (U.S.A.)

The sales person Mr Luise Ovalle called and said the gold is being shipped. That was on 10/25/08 but still today Nov 2ed 2008 NO GOLD.The company refused to give me the tracking# and even the email that I can followup on