Complaint Review: money ahead now

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
money ahead now
P.O. Box 39 Itasca, IL 60143 Internet United States of America

money ahead now umg charged my Am. Exp. Card without my authorization and I DON"T know how they did it. Internet

After checking my current (JULY) American Express statement, I found a charge for $14.95 that I did NOT authorize.

I called the number on my Am.Exp. statement and they did not even have the zip code right.  But I did get a cancellation auth. number #D2147 and the young lady said they would remove the charge.  If they don't remove it, I will contact Am.Exp. and THEY will remove the charge.

I am just worried how in the H**L they got my credit card #from Am. Exp.?????????]

Thanks

Robert

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/money-ahead-now/internet/money-ahead-now-umg-charged-my-Am-Exp-Card-without-my-authorization-and-I-DONT-know-how-916087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on money ahead now